BUSINESSES & ORGANIZATIONS
These businesses have distinguished themselves as major supporters of fire safety and the Cromwell Fire Department. Please visit them, and join usin saying "thank you!" If you feel an organization or individual should be added to this page, please e-mail our info address.
- ABC Pizzeria & Family Restaurant located at Main St. & Wall St., downtown Cromwell. Call 860.635.4338 to order a pie, or stop in for a great meal. ABC is always quick to rustle up hot meals for cold firefighters at emergency scenes.
- Cromwell Grenadiers play along with the members in the department during fireman's parades.
- A Framing Place provides heirloom quality framing and custom art. Main store at 1185 Main Street, East Hartford. Call 860.528.3434.
- Bartolotta Florist located at 379 Main Street, Cromwell. Call 860.635.4222 for all your florist and gift basket needs.
- Digger McDuff's & Tavern Caterers is a favorite spot for firefighters from Cromwell and the surrounding areas. Digger's is located on Route 3 (Shunpike Road) between Court Street and Coles Road.
- First Line Emergency Services, Inc. is a full-service repair and authorized apparatus warranty service center for KME, Road Rescue, FMC, Ferrara, Spartan, and more. Shop and road service, collision repair, body and paint work, gold leaf and striping; stem to stern and top to bottom. Email Bill Sullo or call 860.632.0008.
- Courtyard by Marriot offers 145 guest rooms and suites, indoor pool, exercise room and saunas, and an in-house restaurant. They did a spectacular job hosting the 1998 Connecticut State Firefighters' Association Convention, and for years have provided exceptional hospitality for the annual CFD banquet. Located at 4 Sebethe Drive, just off I-91 at exit 21, a short ride from Hartford.
- Mr. Trophy in Hartford provides excellent quality awards and personalized recognition items.
- New England Enterprises provides the CFD with high quality embroidery, screenprinting, and advertising specialities. You can see their great work on our EMS jumpsuits, department job shirts, and more. NEE is a friend to the fire service, proudly serving nearby fire departments in Yalesville, East Wallingford, New Britain, North Farms, South Kensington, Wallingford, South Meriden, North Madison, etc. In CT call 1-888-840-2234, nation-wide call 1-800-878-3521, or contact NEE by e-mail.
- Safety Priority Consultants, LLC provides OSHA compliance and safety training and consulting services to business, emergency services, and healthcare organizations.
- Wal-Mart here in Cromwell has been an active supporter of fire prevention activities. Please say thanks for their community service when you shop.
- Ed & Barbara Clapp are long-time residents of Cromwell, and life-long supporters of the CFD. Ed has served in a multitude of officer positionsin the department, and also as a Commissioner for the Cromwell Fire District. In 1991 Ed & Barbara donated an 18-foot boat to the CFD for use in water rescue on Cromwell's rivers. This extremely generous donation has proved useful on many occasions since then. The CFD and the citizens of Cromwell are grateful to Ed & Barbara for expanding our service capabilities.
- Harry Kelly, former Chief of the Rocky Hill Fire Department, was a great friend of the fire service and the CFD. Our excellent inter-departmental relations were strongly influenced by Harry's positive attitude.